Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Verizon part 2

Ok, so I am going to spend another hour trying to figure out where my payment went to Verizon. So the bill reads "Questions about your bill? Call xxx-xxx-xxxx" so I call that #. The first guy tells me this is residential and you need business. Transfers me. The second person states that the number I should have called is some other number to ask about billing. I say sarcastically, "Let me guess, it's not the number that the bill has for me to call?"

So now I am on with another woman. I have been paying this bill via automated bank bill pay and she says that they show the previous 2 payments took 2 weeks to process since receipt and now this recent payment from 11/8 still doesn't show. So now she says I need to be transferred to "billing". This is the 7th person I have talked to in 2 days about this.

Person #8 says this is the wrong dept after I told the robot business fios. She is in Pennsylvania and she needs to find out what # would help me in Virginia. She says she doesn't think she can transfer the call or it will show the call coming from her and route her to PA.

Person #9 says she is in Indiana. She is going to get me over the VA area. I am so frustrated I said "your company sucks" and she said she thinks it's a wonderful company and I told her she must get the good service. I'm getting the horrible service.

So now listening to music.

So I go online to view my billing and here's what it shows (not that it says to click the non-existent date):









So I say to person #9, "Can I speak to a manager?" She says, "A manager can't help you out of here - we just have a land line" and then the music starts back again.

I give up - apparently the 2 previous months of payments were received so I will make another payment now so they are paid for 3 months and hope that it's just a delay.

Sheesh....

Voice #9 says that "No one in Virginia is answering. What time is it there?" I say, "10 am". She says well maybe you can call again at a different time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home