Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 34 of Dyson Repair

Called 'Waters Appliance Service Inc.' to get status on our Dyson vacuum repair. It was dropped off on September 12, 2009. It is now October 16 and we are still waiting. Last we heard, they were waiting for a part. Hope they don't use Fedex.

Speaking to "Butch". He says, "It's on order but we haven't received." They use UPS he says. He says it was ordered on September 30.

I asked, "Do you think it's normal to wait weeks and weeks for a shipment?" He said it's normal for them.

He says, "One time, it took a couple of months for them to get it. Both motors were bad. We just got one order in but this stuff wasn't in it. They don't have it where we order it from and they're waiting for it. I'll bring it to Mr. Waters' attention."

I told him that I am publicizing my experience online because I think it's ridiculous to be without a vacuum for months.

On a side note, looks like their website proofreader went on vacation when this page was created:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home