Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Verizon I think I figured it out

So I double checked the bank billing to make sure the account # was right on the outbound and it wasn't so hopefully I can resolve it on my end. So I'm taking credit for my mistake but come on, this was what I was trying to ask person #8? Was there any glitches on the bill that was causing the previous ones to arrive late?
So the lesson learned: #1 - make sure the bill payment acct number is right and #2 - if you live in Virginia, solve the problem yourself because good luck getting anyone to pick up a phone there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for?
you made blogging glance easy. The whole look of your web site is great, as smartly as the content!


My webpage visit

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home