Sunday, February 05, 2012

Ford Sync cool but overrated and bad update process


I have a 2010 Ford Fusion. The sync is pretty nice but I keep hearing about all these cool features in the app sync but you basically have to buy a new car to get it. They allow an update process with previous cars but not for the really fun updates. I called the dealership and the salesman says "most of the updates are available for previous cars."

===================
Can I get SYNC AppLink on my vehicle?
SYNC AppLink is available on 2012 SYNC-equipped Ford Expedition, F-150, Fiesta, Fusion, Mustang and Super Duty; and the 2012 Lincoln MKZ and Navigator.

SYNC AppLink is also available as a software update for the North American 2011 Ford Fiesta. For more information, view How Can I Get SYNC AppLink?

To learn more about using SYNC AppLink, view How to command streaming media with your voice—and SYNC AppLink.

We'll announce vehicles as soon as they are available, so stay tuned.

SYNC AppLink is currently available in the United States only.
*Not all SYNC-equipped vehicles offer the SYNC AppLink feature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home