Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Transferring business fios to residential

3:40 pm I gave up on the whole tv, phone thing for now. So just going to downgrade business fios to residential since I already moved my fixed IP server offsite.
3:45 pm Spoke to someone in business. She says I have to speak to residential first to get residential enabled to cancel business fios.
3:52 pm Sitting on hold. I guess I'll try to call the residential directly. She put me in the wait all day hold queue.
3:53 pm While I was looking for phone #, Mr. Webb answered. He says we need to do a migration from business to residential. I said that's what I thought but business told me they can't do that. You have to get residential first and then cancel business.
3:57 pm Crap. I lost the phone connection. It's getting late in the day. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home