Friday, December 12, 2008

Cancelling goemerchant part 2

3:05. Still no email from Janice. Calling back. "She's busy with someone else at the moment." "Ok, can I speak to Gera please?", I say.

Give that I have a 4 pm deadline, I guess they aren't too worried about it.

So spoke to the receptionist some more. She said that Gera and Janice are discussing sending the forms. I say, "Why not just post the forms online so I don't even need to call in. I could just download the forms and send them in." She says, "She is just the receptionist so she doesn't know the procedures."

So I ask, "Is there anyone higher on the foodchain I can talk to about this?" and she puts me on hold to find out. And the on hold music is horrible! It's some kind of slow jazz but really horrible and the same song over and over.

So now the worst case scenario, "Janice sent them to your email address." So I'm checking postini and my email and of course they aren't there. So then I give them a gmail address and they said they will "re-send them to that address".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home