Thursday, January 15, 2009

Verizon fios from business to residential

12:24 pm Today, Verizon called me because they have this order delayed because I have business fios and they can't finish the residential fios until that is removed. I told him I've been calling like crazy to get it worked out. He said he can see both sides (business & residential) so he could figure out what I've been telling all the people on the phone the last week.
So now he's putting me on hold to research how to kill the business fios to replace with residential.
12:30 pm He came back on the phone to tell me he is explaining the situation to the business fios person.
12:35 pm Apparently it's a long conversation. Still sitting on hold.
12:37 pm Finally the guy comes back. Says he will call me back when he gets someone.
12:42 pm Darren called me back and says he can squeeze me in for this Monday.
12:45 pm I give this Darren guy credit. He seems to know what he's doing. He said for me to call the night before and that morning to confirm someone coming out so I don't sit home from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home